Please send full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Risk and Compliance Officer
- Provide support and assist in daily operations e.g., transaction traffic analysis and management but also basic data forensics.
- Daily, weekly and month-to-date monitoring of indices and analysis transaction traffic.
- Trend forecasting of transaction traffic patterns.
- Maintenance of cardholder blacklist and whitelists.
- Assist merchant applicant during pre-boarding phase.
- KYB/KYC documentation verification.
- Customer Due Diligence checks.
- Preparation for subsequent year’s PCI DSS Level 1 review.
- Regular maintenance of compliance records and filings.
- Any other ad-hoc and/or administrative duties.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, preferable in the IT, Business and/or Finance discipline.
- 1-2 years working experience is preferable, but not a prerequisite.
- Fresh polytechnic graduates are welcome to apply.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical ability and an affinity for numbers and data.